DAY 1 : Casablanca
After arrival we will pick up you and we transfer you to your hotel. Today you will visit the city, including the Hassan II, one of the world’s biggest mosques and we stay here in local hotel for dinner and overnight.
DAY 2 : Casablanca-Rabat-Chefchaouen
RABATToday we start a small tour in Casablanca city and then we depart towards Rabat (the capital of Morocco). We will cross the medina and its souks ,then we visit the Kasbah of the Udayas, Hassan 2 tower ,where 4 facades are decorated different from each other,then Mohamed 5 mausoleum next to the tower. From here we will return to the new town to see the royal palace (residence of king) .
CHEFCHAOUENSuspended at the mountain with two horns (Jebel Ech Chaouen), 600 m above sea level, Chefchaouen the secret offers a breathtaking panorama of the Laou Valley. Nicknamed “the holy city” for its many religious buildings, the medina of Chefchaouen is undoubtedly the prettiest of the Rif. In a peaceful atmosphere, the blue city offers the simple charms of a city of craftsmen. Founded in the 15th century, Chefchaouen was one of the bastions of the sultan in his resistance to the Portuguese. To protect itself from the repeated attacks of its western neighbors, it has long been forbidden to Christians, but not to Jews.
• A beautiful view of the city in the corner of Ouezzane, just before the descent.
• The market square and the souks on Mondays and Thursdays morning on Chari Al Khattabi Avenue, behind the Post Office downhill. A very large selection of spices, merchants rifain and Berber confused. La fouta, a Chaouen curiosity, a piece of cloth that the women of the Rif wear over their skirts, you will find superb colors.
• Place Mohammed V, this beautiful circular work houses a flower garden, whose course is punctuated by curious wrought iron benches and ceramics. Strolling between the orange trees and the oleanders, do not miss the frog pond.
• The medina and its maze of narrow and shady streets you can walk there without worry, it is very easy to find his way. Walking through the small squares of the medina, observe the picturesque charm of these houses with blue doors and flowery patios.
• Then you will discover the neighborhood of the merchants and small bazaars of the blue city, which will take you to the avenue Hassan II: take under the vault the passage that climbs to the old kasbah. Once on Uta El Hamam Square, do not hesitate to take a break in one of the Chefchaouen’s Moorish cafes.
• The kasbah is a real haven of nature and freshness in the heart of the city. You have to climb to the top of the tower to admire the medina. The building houses a small Andalusian museum and colorful garden. The more adventurous will not miss the terrible dungeon of Chefchaouen!
• The medina is the most convenient starting point for hiking in the mountains. A few minutes walk on the heights of Chefchaouen, go to the source of the Wolf, a small haven of peace.
We stay in Chefchaouen for dinner and overnight at local hotel.
DAY 3 : Chefchaouen– Volubilis-Meknes – Fez
Today we will depart to Fes . We will stop in the ancient Roman ruins of Volubilis. Then we visit Meknes where we will visit Sultan’s Stables, Moulay Ismail’s mausoleum, Koubba El Khayatine, the majestic Bab Mansour, and El Hdim Square and then we will continue to Fes where we stay in local hotel for this night.
DAY 4 : Fes -Ifrane -Azrou -Midelt -Erfoud
Today we pass through Ifrane (winter ski resort built by the French in the 1930’s to resemble a Swiss village),then we drive across the Middle Atlas Mountains and most of the morning we will be spent enjoying the beautiful forests, jagged rock faces, and Berber villages we cross in the Atlas Mountains. Then we stop for lunch in the town of Midelt, famous for its fossils and we follow to Erfoud where we stay in local hotel for this night. The swimming pool will be a treat after the drive and we will enjoy dinner after long day..
DAY 5 : Erfoud – Rissani – Merzouga Erg-chebi desert
We departure from Erfoud after breakfast and we drive to Rissani (Alaouite dynasty now ruling Morocco). Here you will see the monument historic of Sijilmassa ,the big centre of desert trade,the Kasbahs (village fortify). Around Rissani there is more than 350 kasbahs, mosulement of moulay Ali Charif (the founder of Alaouite dynasty). We will visit musem of lfida, souk ,the big public market .We will have lunch in a Morrocan traditional restaurant and then we depart to Merzouga where we will arrive before sunset and we spend night in traditional kasbah or in Berber tent (if you prefer) in the middle of the dunes where we get by camels.
DAY 6 : Merzouga – Gorges Todra – Gorge Dades
After a special Berber breakfast, we’ll drive towards gorge Dades. We will pass the road of 1000 Kasbahs , river valleys. We’ll also travel through the Ziz Valley and gorges via Tinghir. We’ll stop for a lunch at a local restaurant in the village and after a walk in Todra gorge we will continue towards a Dades gorge ,where we stay overnight and we will enjoy dinner in local restaurant.
DAY 7 : Gorge Dades/Rose Valley/Ouarzazate
In the morning after breakfast we will walk to explore the Dades gorge then we travel through the Draa Valley with its numerous palms groves and Berber villages. Then we drive to Ouarzazate where we will visit the Atlas studio and the Kasbahs in the city. We stay here in local hotel.
DAY 8 : Ouarzazate -Taroudant – Agadir
We pass by the Kasbah of Ait Benhaddou (included in the UNESCO World Heritage). We departure for Agadir in the way we will pass small villages and historical kasbahs ,and we will visit Taroudant. We countinue the way through the mountains until we reach Agadir in the afternoon ,and we stay here overnight and diner .
DAY 9 : Agadir guided tour
After tasty breakfast we will have full day to relax at the beach. We also explore Agadir and its main attractions. We stay here overnight in local hotel.
DAY 10 : Agadir – Essaouira
Agadir (called the Miami of Morocco) is a favourite seaside resort for Europeans and Moroccans tourists. Agadir is famous for its beaches, modern life style and for surfing. You can try it with experts. Afternoon we drive from Agadir north to another coastal city Essaouira. We stay here overnight.
DAY 11 : Essaouira guided tour
Today we will spend all day exploring this charming small town. Essaouira is the Old Portuguese city (called Mogador). It was fortified by a French architect Vauban follower. We will enjoy a lunch in the port of Essaouira (fresh fish is must-eat here). Essaouira has a very favourable microclimate that ensures a mild winter and cool in summer. We will visit medina, beaches and we spend a night here.
DAY 12 : Essaouira – Marrakech
In the morning we depart towards Marrakech (the Pearl of the south). This city is symbolized by Djemaa el Fna square,and the Koutoubia minaret. We will enjoy Djemaa El Fna where you will be amazed by the dancers, snake-charmers. We stay overnight in local hotel/riad at Jamma el Fna square.
DAY 13 : Marrakech guided tour
After breakfast we will have guided tour of Marrakech. The visit will include the Menara gardens, the Koutoubia Minaret, the Saadian Tombs, the museum of Dar Si Said (best Berber arts and crafts), and the Bahia Palace. We will have lunch in local restaurant, and after that we walk through the colourful souks in medina. The day tour include a sunset drink overlooking the Jamaa El Fna square. We stay here in local hotel for dinner and overnight.
DAY 14 : Marrakech
Today we will finish main attractions of Marrakech city and we transfer you to the airport in Marrakech or in Casablanca.